Friday 6 February 2015

Newly Weds....

To kick 2015 off, my little sister and her fiance decided they were going to elope! But just because they ran away to Mt Lofty in Adelaide to get married (the photos they had taken were just gorgeous!), doesn't mean I couldn't create a wedding card or two (yes my lovely mum shops with me for all her card needs! lol).

Firstly here's the card I made for the bride to be (we knew they were eloping but didn't know when)
The bride was coloured in using my copics and as my sister wasn't wearing white, I didn't give her a white dress in this pic! The image is "Tiffany" from Milk n Coffee Stamps.

Secondly, here's the card I made for my parents to give to our lovebirds...
This gorgeous image is called Newly Weds and was created by Margy and can be purchased HERE in DigiStamps4Joy store. Once again I coloured with copics and added in some purple flowers, ribbon and their initials.

And lastly, here's the card that my little family gave our runaway Bride n Groom!
This Wedding stamp was designed by Christina for Spesch Designer Stamps and can be purchased HERE in their web store. Backing paper here is actually just a snippet from wedding wrapping paper and the bells were cut from the same paper!

I know my sister and new brother-in-law were happy to receive these cards and I hope you enjoyed looking at them too!

2 comments: