Sunday 18 January 2015

Hi all!

Hope you have had a great weekend! It's Sunday night here in Oz and we have had a great weekend! I had my 2 nieces stay over on Friday night who wanted to do a spot of colouring with me, I didn't need much convincing to do anyway myself but after having a meltdown filled with self doubt because my skin blends weren't working for me, I put mine away and just watched them colour... I did come back to my colouring early yesterday morning and it flowed just nicely!

While checking out my favourite blogs this afternoon, I discovered that my entry into "Anything Goes Challenge #22" on artbymiran was awarded a top 3 pick winners! I am so over the moon and feel so honored to be involved with a great talented group of crafters, there were so many gorgeous entries! Make sure you follow the link by clicking on artbymiran and take a look at all the entries that have been uploaded to the challenge blog!

Have a great week!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment