Tuesday 23 December 2014

Thank you so much for the love!

Wow thank you so much for the support and the kind encouraging messages I have been getting! I am still playing around with layouts and gadgets etc learning as I go!  I guess I better start sharing some cards that I have made hadn't I! How about I show you the two cards that I had entered into artbymiran's Anything Goes November Challenge where I won a top 3 pick!

This card was made for my niece's 12 birthday. The layout is called a centre step up (tutorial is from Beccy's Place I am a big fan of Beccy's blog!) and it features a beautiful digital image from Mi Ran Jung called "Desi"  This card was entry #1 in the challenge.




My second entry was a card that was requested by a friend to give to a colleague that was leaving her workplace. The requirement was for a female chef and she wanted it to say thanks.... Again Mi Ran had the perfect image for me to use and she is called Chef Charolette. Backing paper is from Trixie Scraps






I am in the process of organisig a new watermark to use to mark my work (again never had to do much of that before either!), now that I have a blog I need to spread the word right!!

Thanks for stopping by!






L

No comments:

Post a Comment